- General Information
- National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG
- Council for Sustainable Development
- Parliamentary Group for Sustainable Development
- Regional Sustainable Development Groups
- Partnership Group for Sustainable Development
- Public Council for the Sustainable Development Strategies drafting and evaluation
- Secretariat of the National Coordinator on Implementation of SDG and of the Council for Sustainable Development
- Media Coordination Group for the Promotion of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Youth Ambassadors of the Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainable Development Goals
- Goal 1: No poverty
- Goal 2: Zero Hunger
- Goal 3: Good Health and Well- Being
- Goal 4: Quality Education
- Goal 5: Gender Equality
- Goal 6: Clean Water and Sanitation
- Goal 7: Affordable and Clean Energy
- Goal 8: Decent Work and Economic growth
- Goal 9: Industry, Innovation and Infrastructure
- Goal 10: Reduced Inequalities
- Goal 11: Sustainable Cities and Communities
- Goal 12: Responsible Consumption and Production
- Goal 13: Climate Action
- Goal 14: Life below Water
- Goal 15: Life on Land
- Goal 16: Peace, Justice and Strong Institutions
- Goal 17: Partnerships for the Goals
- News & Events
- SDGs Knowledge Platform
- The meeting of the Council for Sustainable Development
- Voluntary National Review
- Act to achieve the SDGs
Goal 10: Reduce inequality within and among countries
10.1 By 2030, progressively achieve and sustain income growth of the bottom 40 per cent of the population at a rate higher than the national average.
10.2 By 2030, empower and promote the social, economic and political inclusion of all, irrespective of age, sex, disability, race, ethnicity, origin, religion or economic or other status.
10.3 Ensure equal opportunity and reduce inequalities of outcome, including by eliminating discriminatory laws, policies and practices and promoting appropriate legislation, policies and action in this regard.
10.4 Adopt policies, especially fiscal, wage and social protection policies, and progressively achieve greater equality.
10.5 Improve the regulation and monitoring of global financial markets and institutions and strengthen the implementation of such regulations.
10.6 Ensure enhanced representation and voice for developing countries in decision-making in global international economic and financial institutions in order to deliver more effective, credible, accountable and legitimate institutions.
10.7 Facilitate orderly, safe, regular and responsible migration and mobility of people, including through the implementation of planned and well-managed migration policies.
10.A Implement the principle of special and differential treatment for developing countries, in particular least developed countries, in accordance with World Trade Organization agreements.
10.B Encourage official development assistance and financial flows, including foreign direct investment, to States where the need is greatest, in particular least developed countries, African countries, small island developing States and landlocked developing countries, in accordance with their national plans and programmes.
10.C By 2030, reduce to less than 3 per cent the transaction costs of migrant remittances and eliminate remittance corridors with costs higher than 5 per cent.